6.13.2014

Ask McFartnuggets: “Why Do Women Hate The Word ‘Moist’ So Much?

What do women have
against moisture?
Dear McFartnuggets: 
I’ve discovered that women generally don’t like the word “moist.” Whenever I say it around them they get uneasy and think I’m some kind of pervert just because I was using a normal word used to describe wetness. I’m not even talking about vaginas. Let’s be clear. I am not talking about vaginas when I say this word and women still dislike it. What the heck is their problem with this? -- Deangelo from Bronx, NY


Dear Deangelo:
The dictionary definition of “moist” is “moderately or slightly wet; damp.” I don’t know what a woman would find offensive about that. Women can be very mysterious. Sometimes there are words that make them upset like “moist” or “roofie” or “get in the van.” Still, you should respect a woman’s wishes. If she wants you to describe precipitation in another way just do it. Saying words people don’t want to hear is like assaulting someone’s brain and you don’t want to ever be accused of hearing rape.


Please be patient, I’m answering your questions as fast as I can. If you have more send them to PizzaTesticles@yahoo.com

No comments :

Post a Comment