6.13.2014

Dumbass Sayings: “Took The Words Right Out of My Mouth”

Do I come to where you
work and take the words
out of your mouth?
Whenever you’re at Sea World and you say “Wow! That dolphin show was a breathtaking exhibition of raw wonderment encapsulated in majesty and childlike wonder!” some old lady sitting near you will say “You took the words right out of my mouth!” Really, bitch? I took the words out of your mouth? No, I don’t think so. That’s not an accurate description of what happened at all. If anything, I took the words right out of your BRAIN. If I was taking them out of your mouth then that would have meant the words were locked and loaded, already being produced by your vocal cords and vibrating up your gullet right about to shoot out your face hole. Usually at that point people can already hear the words and I didn’t hear you say a damn thing so the words were clearly not in your mouth at the time I said my shit. I took the words out of your cerebrum where speech is created. Get it right, fool!

No comments :

Post a Comment