6.25.2014

Dumbass Sayings: “I Love My Wife And Kids!”

Whenever you’re talking to one of your married friends he always says “I love my wife and kids, man. I love them!” That’s all well and good, but the more you say it, the more it sounds like you’re trying to convince yourself rather than just stating an obvious fact. Every man is supposed to love their wife and kids. That should be the default setting on your emotions. It doesn’t need to be said constantly. You don’t have to say “I’m breathing. I’m breathing.” all the time. We know you’re breathing, that’s normal. When people say “I’m gonna be okay. I’m gonna be okay.” It’s usually when they’re lying to keep themselves calm in a crisis situation. That’s what it sounds like when you’re saying “I love my wife and kids.” If you don’t love them then that’s something you need to say to a counselor or a therapist. People should just assume you love your wife and kids all the time. It’s sad that we live in a world where loving your wife and kids is a special thing that needs to be highlighted whenever possible. By one guy saying “I love my wife and kids!” all the damn time, it puts pressure on guys who already love their wife and kids and don’t tell people about it. Now they have to overcompensate to stay on par with this insecure moron and before you know it you’ve got thousands of idiots stating their obvious feelings every five seconds. No one needs that.

Don't just sit there! Call a damn ambulance!

No comments :

Post a Comment