6.07.2014

Ask McFartnuggets: “Why Do I See You Everywhere on YouTube? Are You Stalking Me?”

"Oh yeah, take it off!"
Dear McFartnuggets:
Why do I see your comments on every YouTube video I go to? Are you stalking me?! -- Gregory from Sausalito, California


Yes. I am stalking you. I go to the videos you watch before you do and leave a comment that I’m hoping you will see. That’s how I stalk. I know that seems kind of backwards and makes no sense, but that’s just how I roll. In all seriousness, if you’re seeing me everywhere then that means you’re everywhere too. You’re watching all the same videos. So let me ask you, why are YOU everywhere on YouTube? That’s the real question you should be seeking answers to. Find the answer to that and perhaps you will have solved the mystery!


I’m still taking questions sent to my business email: PizzaTesticles@yahoo.com

No comments :

Post a Comment