6.24.2014

Ask McFartnuggets: “Why Do I Have The Urge To Smell Stinky Things?”

Fingers smell funny.
Dear McFartnuggets: 
How come whenever I put my finger up my butt I always want to smell it? It’s like an addiction. I can’t put my finger in my butt and not sniff it. I want to know why this happens? I also sniff my own armpits and my sweaty socks. I don’t even enjoy it, I just do it Why do I have the urge to smell stinky things? -- Danielle from Wisconsin



Dear Danielle:
Science doesn’t really have an answer for this question. No one knows why we have the urge to smell stinky things. If I had to guess I would say it’s because it’s a sensory stimulation. Even if the smell is bad, we still enjoy smelling it because it’s something. Just how evil is necessary to know what good is, stinky things are necessary to appreciate the absence of odor. But yeah that is odd because you would never lick your assy finger to taste how bad it tastes. If you do I would consider getting some therapy for that. I hope that answered your question, Danielle.



Ask me your questions at PizzaTesticles@yahoo.com

No comments :

Post a Comment