6.24.2014

Ask McFartnuggets: “Why Is It Embarrassing When You See Someone Wearing The Same Thing?”

Yeah keep staring, bitch.
You know I look better in blue.
Dear McFartnuggets: 
I was at a party the other night and this one girl was wearing the same exact dress I was and I felt really sick to my stomach. For some reason I wanted to eliminate her. I wanted to take her and stuff her into a potato sack and throw her out of a window. I felt so mortified that this girl was wearing the same thing I was. People kept staring and pointing at me like I was some kind of freak for wearing the same dress as her. Why does this happen? Why is it embarrassing when you see someone wearing the same thing as you? -- Josh from Virginia


Dear Josh:
To be honest, I think in your case part of the problem people were having was with a man wearing a dress. Not everyone is comfortable with that concept yet even in today’s age. However, speaking generally, most people like to be original and one of the ways we express our personality and originality is through clothing so when you see someone wearing the same exact clothes it might be threatening. Then when people notice you’re wearing the same thing as someone they usually point it out and that’s what makes it embarrassing. Hopefully you didn’t harm the girl.


Email the questions you have for me to: PizzaTesticles@yahoo.com

No comments :

Post a Comment