6.24.2014

Dumbass Sayings: “You Leave A Lot To Be Desired”

Sorry I'm not a love letter
from your dead husband.
Sometimes when you’re at a parent teacher meeting for your son the teacher will say “Your son leaves a lot to be desired.” You say, “Good! I’m glad! You shouldn’t be desiring him to begin with! This is a school, you freak!” Then they say “It’s a figure of speech, I’m not attracted to your child.” And then you punch them in the face and before you know it the police are taking only YOU away in handcuffs like that’s fair! I get arrested for punching a child abuser? Then to make matters worse the teacher says “The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree…” as I’m being hauled into a squad car. This son of a bitch is allowed to teach children while he’s judging them on a basis of what’s “desirable” or not and I have to be let out on bail? What the hell is wrong with this country? I’m glad my kid leaves a lot to be desired. Maybe that’ll keep him safe in prison when he grows up and knocks out some twisted freak just like that teacher.

No comments :

Post a Comment