6.27.2014

Dumbass Sayings: “Busting Your Chops”

At least you're not
chopping my chops.
When you’re at school and you find out your parents just died sometimes other students will start laughing and making fun of how you’re an orphan. Then when you start crying they say “Hey man, calm down. We were just busting your chops!” Busting my chops? What the hell is that supposed to mean? What are my “Chops”? What are chops and why are you busting them? I’ve heard the term “Busting balls” or “Breaking balls” so does that mean my chops are my testicles? The only person who should be busting my balls is the hooker I pay to step on them with high heels on, okay? “Busting balls” doesn’t even make sense. If you’ve ever heard the phrase “Busting a nut” then I have no idea why you would ever want to bust another man’s balls or chops or whatever the hell you’re talking about. Leave people’s chops alone!

No comments :

Post a Comment