6.11.2014

Ask McFartnuggets: “Why is Dried Blood So Hard To Clean Up?”

Spilling blood is a huge
pain.
Dear McFartnuggets: 
Why is dried blood so hard to clean up? I mean it’s not that bad when it’s freshly spilled, yet when you wait a few minutes it solidifies and makes a huge mess that is so hard to clean up! I don’t have time to clean up all this blood I need to get rid of the body! Why does blood do this? Why does blood want to hurt me?! -- Bert from Galveston


Dear Bert:
Because god wants you to get caught! I’m just kidding… But seriously, there’s no other way to explain why blood becomes so hard to clean up after awhile. It must be nature’s way of messing with murderers. Don’t do the crime if you can’t afford the time to really clean up the mess you made otherwise you will get caught. Blood is the ultimate murder evidence and a person’s blood drying and clinging to walls and floors is really like that person’s last gasp effort to not be forgotten and to have their killer caught and brought to justice.


Write me your questions for answering to PizzaTesticles@yahoo.com

No comments :

Post a Comment