3.26.2015

Ask McFartnuggets: “Is it Weird to Wear My Dead Grandma’s Underpants?”

Dear McFartnuggets: 
My grandma passed on last Wednesday and in her will she left me all her clothes. She had some really nice dresses and expensive coats and naturally she left behind underwear. I will wear the dresses and coats no problem, but what about the underwear? I don’t think I feel comfortable taking those from her. Something to me feels a little weird about wearing my dead grandma’s underpants. Thing is, she did put them in her will and wanted me to have them. Would it be wrong for me to not wear them? -- Steve from Jackson, Mississippi

Dear Steve:
I wouldn’t blame you if you didn’t want to wear your grandma’s underwear, dead or alive. I’m surprised you would even wear the dresses, but hey I’m not judging you here, Steve. Clothes are very personal items so it’s totally normal to feel uncomfortable wearing the clothing of your dead relatives. That being said, a part of their spirit lives on in their clothes and wearing them or smelling them can keep their memory alive and help keep them with you at all times. I’m not sure I would smell my grandmother’s panties, but you get what I’m trying to say. You don’t have to wear them, but at least put them in a frame or something or keep them on the mantle. They were a part of her and they should be a part of you in some capacity. Thanks for the question and I hope you deal well with your emotions during this difficult time.

You shouldn't let good candy go to waste.

Write your questions to PizzaTesticles@yahoo.com

No comments :

Post a Comment