3.09.2015

Dumbass Sayings: "I'm Walking on Air"

Sometimes when you ask a supermodel woman on a date she says "Of course I'll go out with you! I'm so glad you asked! I'm walking on air! ... Get lost, fuckface." Okay first off, what the hell does walking on air even mean? Technically there's empty space of molecules between any two objects even if they're completely pressed up against each other. So there's always a space of air under your feet even when you're standing. Then when you're walking of course you're stepping on air to get to the ground so yeah you're walking on air all the time. I don't know how the hell this became a phrase to mean "I'm happy." Just say "I'm levitating." That would make a little more sense as an exaggeration since, you know, it's actually not true.

Very impressive... is what I would say if it wasn't a drawing.

No comments :

Post a Comment