3.24.2015

Dumbass Sayings: “Spic and Span”

Sometimes when you have company over to your place they say “Wow this place is so Spic and span!” Are you serious? Who says something like that? That is completely unacceptable and inappropriate. First of all how did you know my housekeeper is Hispanic? Secondly, I would appreciate you did not use racial slurs in my home. How did this saying ever catch on? Spic and span, are you kidding me? Try to think of an equivalent with another ethnicity that would be acceptable. You would never go into a person’s house and say “Wow this place is White trash and Eng!” So why is it okay to say “Spic and Span?” Let’s cut this shit out please. Thank god Rosa didn’t hear you say it otherwise you would have had a Swiffer Wet Jet up your ass.

This saying is completely inappropriate and needs to stop now. I'm not kidding.

No comments :

Post a Comment