5.20.2014

Ask McFartnuggets: “What Should I Do When Someone Accidentally Calls Me Sir Instead of Miss?”

Hello, ma'am?
Dear McFartnuggets: 
I’m a woman, but because I have a short haircut and don’t dress like a whore sometimes people think I’m a guy. This one man addressed me as a “Sir” the other day and when I looked up he went “Oh sorry I ain’t know you was a woman.” I was insulted. I didn’t know how to react or what to say. I just said “It’s okay.” It wasn’t okay though, I was mad. What can I do next time someone accidentally calls me sir? -- Brenda from Illinois


Dear Brenda:
I’ve been mistaken for the opposite sex before too and I know it doesn’t feel good. Whenever this happens I don’t say a thing. Someone calls me “Ma’am” I pull my pants down and show them my genitals. That usually shuts them up in a big damn hurry. Once they see what appears to be male genitalia they realize they were in error. Just make sure you only do this when an adult has mistaken you for another gender otherwise there could be problems.

Ask me your questions, my business email is PizzaTesticles@yahoo.com

No comments :

Post a Comment