5.25.2014

Ask McFartnuggets: “Is It Wrong To Pee In A Public Pool?”

Headfirst into a diluted vat
of piss and he don't even
know it.
Dear McFartnuggets: 
When I go swimming at the public pool I always pee in there because it’s too much of a hassle to get out of the water and go over to a bush. People tell me it’s wrong to go in the pool, is it wrong? I have no STDs as far as I know and the pool water is full of chlorine so what’s the big deal? -- Emma from Hattiesburg, Mississippi


Dear Emma:
I know urine is sterile and there’s chlorine in the pool, but you have to realize that a public swimming pool is basically like a giant bathtub. Whenever you get in that pool you’re basically taking a giant bath with a bunch of strangers. Now would you want someone peeing in the bath with you? Maybe, if that’s your thing, look I’m not judging here, but a lot of people don’t want that. I can see both sides to the argument here because you can’t take a bath with that many strangers to begin with and then turn around and call someone gross for peeing. However, if you’re going to play along with the whole idea that bathing with dozens of strangers is clean then peeing is something that crosses the line. We all know pooping is bad so peeing is in that middle ground.

If you have a question or need some advice send an email to PizzaTesticles@yahoo.com

No comments :

Post a Comment