5.25.2014

Ask McFartnuggets: “I’m Getting A Fishy Discharge From My Anus!”

Your ass should never smell
like a can of anchovies.
Dear McFartnuggets: 
For the past few months I’ve been having a fishy smelling discharge coming out of my anus. I have no idea what it is only it’s a dark green. What could be causing this? -- Tanner from Fredericksburg, Virginia


Dear Tanner:
A few months?!! Get to a doctor! I know it’s probably embarrassing to tell them you have fishy goo coming out of your ass, but no more embarrassing than fishing it up at your family reunion dinner I’m sure. Usually fishy smells come from a bacterial infection of some sort. For some reason your anus is producing yeast. Unfortunately I can’t tell you why that’s happening. That’s for a butt doctor to figure out. Try eating as clean as you can and avoid swimming at the beach this summer until you get that remedied because you don’t know what types of sharks that discharge might attract. Good luck, Tanner!

Send your questions to PizzaTesticles@yahoo.com and please remember I am not a licensed medical practitioner.

No comments :

Post a Comment