5.25.2014

Dumbass Sayings: “I Wouldn’t Touch You With A Ten Foot Pole”

A lot of times you’ll ask a lady to dance at a promenade or discoteca and she’ll respond by saying “I wouldn’t touch you with a ten foot pole.” GOOD! I’m glad! Who the hell wants to get touched with a ten foot pole. I’m glad you wouldn’t touch me with a ten foot pole. That’s actually a very rude thing to do to a person. So by you saying you wouldn’t do that to me I can assume that you must have some feelings for me because you wouldn’t want to put me through the discomfort of being prodded by an irrationally long pole. Even if you would touch me with a ten foot pole, could you? I’d like to see that. Do you even know how long ten feet is? It’s pretty damn long. How the hell can you hold a pole that long and then touch some with it? I have my doubts that you could even do that if you wanted to.

Getting rejected by a tightrope walker really hurts.

No comments :

Post a Comment