5.24.2014

Dumbass Sayings: “I’m Curious…”

A cat who was curious.
Sometimes when you’re talking to someone at the bus station they’ll stop you and say “I’m curious… Do you have a mental disorder?” or maybe you’re throwing up at Thanksgiving dinner and your grandma will say “I’m curious, are you ever going to do something about your alcohol problem?” Oh you’re curious? I couldn’t tell until you ASKED A QUESTION. You don’t need to say you’re curious before asking a question, that’s like saying “I have to take a dump” before you go into a bathroom. We all know what’s going to happen, grandma. Why do people always feel the need to state the obvious before immediately doing something that affirms what they previously stated? It’s completely unnecessary and no I’m not going to do anything about my “problem” because I’m not the one who has a problem with alcohol, the local sheriff’s department has a problem with my problem with alcohol. That’s on THEM.

No comments :

Post a Comment