5.24.2014

Ask McFartnuggets: “What’s A Good Way To Celebrate Mammorial Day?”

Breast cancer can strike anyone.
Dear McFartnuggets: 
Hey what are some good ways to spend Mammorial Day? I never know what to do on the extra day off. Should I flash people with my boobs? Should I go out and buy my wife a new bra? Should I go to a strip club? Should I get a mammogram even though I’m a man? What do you plan to do this Mammorial Day Freakend?! -- Paul from Philadelphia


Dear Paul:
I think you’re referring to “Memorial Day” not “Mammorial Day.” It’s not a day for titties, it’s a day to remember the people who gave their lives serving in the U.S. armed forces. A lot of people go to the beach. I’m not sure exactly how that honors dead soldiers though. I think a nice way to spend your Memorial Day would be to visit Arlington National Cemetery and pay respects to deceased servicemembers. It’s also good to go to your local retirement home and hang out with some of the old veterans. Learn about their lives and keep them company on their special day. None of this should involve mammary glands.

Thanks for your questions and keep sending them to PizzaTesticles@yahoo.com

No comments :

Post a Comment