5.22.2014

Dumbass Sayings: "I Can Run Faster Horny Than You Can Scared"

Horniness has nothing to do
with footspeed.
Sometimes you'll run into the same woman over and over again over the course of a week and she keeps saying "Wow this is crazy how we keep running into each other like this!" Then one night you find her peering through your bedroom window with binoculars while licking her lips. You freak out and she breaks the window open and says "I can run faster horny than you can scared!" Then she started chasing me around my house with a knife. What is this supposed to mean? Are you serious? Is this happening right now? Rape isn't funny, folks. Some women think only rape against women is wrong, but when a woman rapes a man its just as wrong and people need to start seeing it that way. I can only speak for myself, but everyone knows people take female on male rape as a joke. They think they can crack jokes and laugh about it all day long. Well it's not funny. It’s no laughing matter.

No comments :

Post a Comment