5.07.2014

Ask McFartnuggets: “How Do I Get People to Stop Talking Spanish in Front of Me?”

Some people still act
 like Spanish is a
code language.
Dear McFartnuggets: 
There are these two Spanish girls at my job and they always talk Spanish right in front of me because they assume I can’t understand it. They act like it’s this secret language. I’m not fluent by any stretch of the imagination, but I do know some words and I know they’re talking shit about me and it pisses me off. I don’t even care that they’re talking about me I just wish it wasn’t so blatant. How do I get these bitches to stop talking Spanish in front of me? -- Cindy from Long Beach, California


Dear Cindy:
The next time they’re speaking Spanish to each other in front of you just yell “CONO!” as loud as you can. You don’t even need to know Spanish. Just saying that and giving them a stern look usually works pretty well. After that they just assume you speak Espanol and they’ll move away. Even if they know you don’t speak Spanish, to them they know what that word means and they’ll leave just to keep you from yelling it at them. Good luck!

Write your questions to PizzaTesticles@yahoo.com and let me solve your problems!

No comments :

Post a Comment