5.08.2014

Ask McFartnuggets: “Is It Normal To Always Dream About Death?”

Maybe it just means you
want to be a surgeon...
Dear McFartnuggets: 
I keep having these recurring nightmares every night where there’s a person laying on a bed and I’m cutting their stomach open with a knife and I don’t know why I’m doing this. They’re screaming for me to stop, but I keep cutting into their stomach and there’s blood everywhere. The screaming gets louder and louder and then it stops and I look up and the person is my mother and she’s smiling. That’s usually when I wake up. The weird thing is the bodies are always different. Some of the times it’s even a man’s body, but every time I look up it’s my mother’s face. It’s really creepy. Can you interpret these dreams? What do they mean? -- George from St. Paul, Minnesota


Dear George:
Yeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhh… I think these dreams mean you need to find a therapist to talk some of your issues out with. These types of dreams might be normal to have once every month or so, but not every night. I guess it’s good that you don’t know why you’re cutting the people open and you’re not enjoying it. However, you probably still should get to the root of why these dreams are happening and work out whatever problems you have with your mother before something bad happens.

Send your questions to PizzaTesticles@yahoo.com and happy Mother’s Day.

No comments :

Post a Comment