5.06.2014

Ask McFartnuggets: “How Much Should I Tip My Nocturnal Physical Therapist?”

Dear McFartnuggets: 
I’ve started seeing a physical therapist, at night, to help me “relax” and I was wondering how much I should tip her. I mean, what’s appropriate to tip someone like that? It’s already 50 bucks for a “pelvic massage” I don’t want to break the bank here, but I also want to let her know that I really appreciate how she’s helping me relieve the tension that’s been bothering me and causing a lot of stress in my marriage. What’s appropriate to tip this nocturnal physical therapist? -- Lou from Decatur, Georgia


Dear Lou:
I usually tip hookers anywhere from 5-15% percent. Thanks for the question, Lou.


It's the world's oldest profession and people still don't know how much to tip?

Send your questions for me to PizzaTesticles@yahoo.com

No comments :

Post a Comment