5.04.2014

Dumbass Sayings: “I Wouldn’t Change It For The World”

Sometimes people say really stupid shit like “I wouldn’t change it for the world” when they’re talking about a decision to take some time off work or something. Usually this is a saying people use when they’re secretly regretting something and want to make it seem like they don’t regret anything. They’ll say something like “Yeah I got arrested for accidentally leaving my kids in the car while I was at work, but I wouldn’t change it for the world!” Do people even think about what they’re saying? You wouldn’t change it for THE WORLD? So if a giant comet was coming to annihilate this planet and everything on it, and you could save the world by going back in time and changing that one small action you wouldn’t do it? What kind of sick son of a bitch are you? I don’t care if you’re talking about the birth of your child, if you had to change that for the world and you didn’t you would be the greatest villain who ever live. Hitler might have been bad, but he didn’t cause the entire destruction of Earth. People who use this saying and mean it are theoretically worse than Hitler, but I’m sure they wouldn’t change that for the world.

You wouldn't change your drink order for the world and now look what happened, asshole.

No comments :

Post a Comment