2.22.2013

Should Dwarfs Be Given a Discount on Massages?

As many of you know, I run a completely legal massaging business out of my home office and I have been thinking long and hard about giving discounts to my shorter clients. I feel like it would be a nice way to boost business, but also part of me thinks it's just the right thing to do.

When I get done massaging a midget I have like half an hour extra time left and it gets slightly awkward to just keep massaging a person after you've already gone through all the motions. It feels like proofreading a haiku, after five or six times it feels redundant.

My question is, would dwarfs consider this discount offensive? I'm very sensitive to these types of things and I'd feel like an ass mentioning to a midget that their bill was half off because of their size. If one of my customers is offended then they might start a Facebook page or bash me on Yelp! Which would deter future midgets from getting a rub down.

Then again, it's a rough economy so surely saving money any way must be welcomed. What do you think? Is it wrong to give them a discount? If you were a person of less than average stature how would you feel about it? Would you be offended? I'd love to get some answers from any real closer to the ground humans.

No comments :

Post a Comment