3.14.2013

Ask McFartnuggets: "Why So Many Black Women on 'My Strange Addiction'?" and "Blowing Fart Bubbles with Butt at Party?"

Dear McFartnuggets: I watch the show "My Strange Addiction" on TLC about people who are addicted to eating weird stuff like laundry detergents, pet food, and twigs and for some reason every other person on the show is an African American woman. What do you think the reason for that is? Also there are like no Asian people on the show ever. Aren't Asian people known for eating weird stuff? What's the deal with that?! -- Lisa from Snakeballs, Arizona

Dear Lisa: Are you serious? I think you're just not used to an equal representation of people on TV. Tons of people eat weird stuff no matter what ethnicity they are and TLC is just featuring more Black people to try and even things out. A gypsy once told me that I was a Black woman in a past life and I can totally sense that. I was most likely a proud Black woman as well and with that in mind I am proud of all the Black women on "My Strange Addiction." People need to see more Black people on TV and not just on "Cops" or BET. They need to know we're all over the map even if that includes being addicted eating Tide detergent pods or eucalyptus leaves. Also I think you probably see more Black people because they're the ones sending in the applications to be on the show. That would also explain the lack of Asian people. Asian people are generally more shy than Black people and that's not racist, that's fact.


Dear McFartnuggets: At a family picnic last Sunday I decided to do my classic party trick of drinking bubble mix with my butt and blowing fart bubbles out of my ass. Unfortunately some of the mothers there felt it was inappropriate to do around kids and decided to call the police. What kind of bs is that? Why didn't they just ask me to stop to my face? Can you believe that? Do you think it was inappropriate for me to do the ass bubbles? -- Linda from South Carolina

Dear Linda: If you were a man I would say it would be inappropriate, but since you're a woman I think some slack needs to be cut. Things are different for women in these situations. It's the same reason a woman can breast feed in public and a man can't. Obviously even some people have a problem with women breastfeeding which is the reason you were met with some resistance. It's not your problem, it's theirs. They need to get used to a strong, independent woman blowing bubbles with her ass. Yeah, some people are going to be put off by that and disturbed, but the same could be said about gay marriage. People used to think that was gross too, but now it's happening! Just stay strong and keep on bubbling!

Kids love bubbles.
Electronic mail questions to PizzaTesticles@yahoo.com and let's try to make blowing bubbles with your ass the new Harlem Shake.

No comments :

Post a Comment